TUTUKAKA SURF EXPERIENCE will be running a Learn to Surf Break away school holidays Program during the April 2017 school holidays. This program is funded by the ministry of social developments and is Free to Whangarei district kids aged 11 to 17 years, you must apply by filling in an Application form available from our shop. contact us by phone or email.
We provide wetsuits, surfboards and sunblock. Please bring plenty of water, some snacks and warm clothes to change into after lessons.
WHEN AND WHERE:
- The program will run from 18th to 21st and 24th to 28th April 2017.
- We'll be based at Sandy Bay and the program runs from 9:30am to 2pm.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Surf safety / rips and currents / surf equipment
- Paddling and board control
- Catching waves / standing & wave riding technique
PLACES ARE LIMITED -